How to apply :
Candidate seeking admission to the AIICCE is required to fill the application cum registration form appended to the prospectus that can be obtained from the institution office by paying Rs. 100
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ADMISSION FORM
(Read the instruction carefully before filling the admission form.)
1. All entries in this form must be made by the Candidate in own hand writing..
2. Entries must be clear and legible. Overwriting, cutting, Erasing may lead to rejection of form and should be avoided.
3. The application form must be completed in all respect. No column should be left blank.
4. The certificates need to be attached with the application. Incomplete or without required documents, the application is liable to be rejected.
5. Copies of the certificate must be attested by the Gazzetted officer.
6. The checklist of documents printed in this form should be carefully followed and the total number of documents enclosed with the application should be clearly mentioned.
7. Certificate will be prepared as per the name and father's name written by the applicant in this application form we will not be responsible for any mistake done by the applicant in filling the form and in such case applicant has to pay a fine of Rs.250 towards re-issue of the certificate.
Selection of the candidate for the courses will be done purely on merit basis. The merit of successful candidates will be drawn up on the basis of the marks obtained in the twelfth standard and personal interview. The candidate whose name appears on the merit list must report within the prescribed dates. The successful candidates from out of the city will be informed by post immediately. They will have to report within the prescribed dates to deposit their fees and for securing admission. Extra qualification in the various fields or activities such as sports, cultural & educational etc. will be preferred. After selection or admission in the course, there will be no refund of fee or any amount in any circumstances.